- Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data that you provide by filling out forms on our website, www.greenkettles.com, like purchase or registration. We may keep a record of the information given by you, when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
- We may gather data about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our services and our advertisers. This is statistical and aggregate data about your browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual personally.
- We may also collect information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service to you. You may decline all cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, by disabling the cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our website that require cookies. Our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your card details, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Green kettles Food and Beverages
B/5, Nilkanth Industrial Estate,
Mehsana-384002, Gujarat, India
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The data that we collect from is stored on our secured servers and protected against illegal access by various security measures. All payment information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and stored in a secure database. You are responsible for keeping any password belonging to you, that enables you to access our website, confidential.
- We request you not to share a password with anyone. We do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website via Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
We may use your personal data in the following ways to:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information about our products or services, which we feel may be of interest to you or that you have requested from us.
- Fulfill our commitment arising from any contracts that we may have entered into with you.
- Notify you about changes to our website, products and services.
- We do not reveal any identifiable information about you to our advertisers, although we may share aggregate statistical visitor information with our advertisers and partners.
- We do not store any customer credit card details. This includes all information that may be collected from customers by phone.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our updates, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- If you follow a link to any of our advertisers’ websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any liability for these policies, as they are beyond our control. Please read the policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted in to receive email communication from us.
When you surf our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new products and other updates about our company.